Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Making a list of all my claims

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

I've started to go through my accounts and make a list for all my claim locations. I have them wrote down for Gerberd, Gerberus, Maharaja Gerberd but they aren't even full. I'm just getting to my dedicated road accounts and there are 4. Elder Lee is full, Gerberd of road is full, Gerberdofroad ii is full and Gerberdofroadiii has some claims. There's so many that I can't eveb keep their world locations straight without a list. Right now if I wanted to take someone to Road level 100 I can because I can see that's Maharaja Gerberd claims 3 and 4. Before I would have no idea and say nothing about getting to my old hunting ground near the big long hill. I'm going to get this done and it's going to be really cool. I've made people teleport to me 5 or 6 times before I could find the place I wanted to take us to. Next I think I might work up a spreadsheet. Then I could search it for 'R 100' and it could tell me Maharaja Gerberd 3 and 4. If I ever get around to doing all that and I make it work I'll let you all know.

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I've had text files for all that stuff for a LONG time (I'm a Mac/Linux guy so plain text is my friend .. eg grep) Several of us have asked FF for the ability to name the claims... both in game and in the tele-charger ... even a 20 character limit would suffice. Unfortunately, it seems to be on the same list as "unclaim" oh... and Hi G-man! ... Gerberd, we missed you yesterday.

# 3

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

Yeah, I see I did miss you.

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I have a nagging feeling I'm being dissed on my own forum here :-) Naming claims is on my list, just be patient!

# 5

by

Hummm

5 years ago

No disrespect meant... just describing perception :)

Post 1–5 of 5