Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Missing fiends

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Moniq on road

5 years ago

I am sure I miss some names in my IG list of friends. I can see them being friends with me on web, but nothing in client. Is it known issue?

# 2

by

Hummm

5 years ago

there's a limit (95?) to the number of in-game friends that will display. However, I'm pretty sure friends that would "fall-off" the list are visible if they are on-line, assuming less then the "95" limit are all on-line.

# 3

by

obi-

5 years ago

First 91. It goes by the leaderboard ranking as far as I know, so only the top richest (by coin amount) will show.

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Obi is on the money. And online friends will always show up with top priority.

# 5

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Yes, when the user is online, he is there on top. Ok, this is a bit limiting, but can be managed. However I will remove all those I met only once so if it is your case, let me know. I don't remember names much.

# 6

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Maybe add this information into that new players help text (would be great to have it pinned as first post in forum)

# 7

by

obi-

5 years ago

Once you reach 91+ friends a new line of text appears on the friends tab, so people would already know about the limit, if they looked hard enough.

# 8

by

Moniq

5 years ago

Not sure what you mean by that obi2002, nothing special while still having 110+ friends in list.

# 9

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Moniq: if you go to the 'friends' page here on the website you'll see a short warning at the top of the list if you have more than 91 friends.

Post 1–9 of 9