Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Need help to clean your land?

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

TZuster

5 years ago

Most of the time, I use my brick phone just to clean blocks and cut down trees, then proceed to PC for building, but when everything is settled.. The existance of my phone to gaming utilities become totally obselete! (Because Angeldust is the only game there) So..If you need somebody to swipe your dirt or destroy mother nature, COUNT ME IN, GIVE ME A CALL, AND I'LL HELP YOU IN MY FREE TIME :^)

# 2

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

For the record a 'brick phone' would be a phone in poor condition or of little value. Now, in regards to this offer. I myself, don't know of anyplace in dire need of clearing straight away; but I'm sure I can find it. Uhh. Wait. Talk to Hummm or Roadster. How far in front of the road do you have cleared of trees Hummm? Anyway, I'm not sure I'd get too carried away there because what if you spend time clearing this big hill of trees so the road may come through. Then a week later or whenever the players building the road decide to tunnel through the hill. Then we wasted your time. Regardless, I'm sure we have the land claimed and I'm sure it will need clearing. We'll find it and put you to work, if that's what you want to do. TLDR: I'll send a friend request, if we aren't already and if nobody else can come up with a place then I will. I'll see what I can do for you about this.

# 3

by

Some horse

5 years ago

I send you friend request (road horse). Tp to my world location. 9 lands to clear

# 4

by

TZuster

5 years ago

Thanks for the offer Gerberd, I appreciate your attention to my assistance, and yesh, I want to work, The more errands I get, less chances of leaving this game again.

Post 1–4 of 4