No more empty cities

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 24

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next

# 11

by

Angelio

5 years ago

you have 7 days to reach me if in 7 days nobody comes then I will go see the french and I will send the first list of request to firefly without the others' opinions.

# 12

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I love how 'The French' suddenly got involved!

# 13

by

Moniq

5 years ago

@Angelio you really think the ultimatum from someone I don't know will convince me? Besides, why do we need any "guild" to discuss feature requests? That is not much translarent. That makes you separated interest group. Are you going to hide behind that group or what's the reason you won't publish your suggestions openly here?

# 14

by

Angelio

5 years ago

You know what forget it, it's silly, I'm stupid, I thought i could do something interesting but no I'm stupid screw this I'll just send firefly what he should add in this game.Ok? Everybody is happy?

# 15

by

Hummm

5 years ago

@ Angelio ... you should join a live stream (you missed one today) ... Firefly interacts with people via YT chat.. it's a great place to make friends and give feedback to Firefly about things you'd like to see.

# 16

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hey, Angelio was on the live stream today! I was expecting a list of demands, but instead we just hunted stuff with a small group of heroes.

# 17

by

Jazel

5 years ago

I'm new to this world, but it looks Very interesting to Explore in, different builds/mods etc already have my Char. Colors set up and signed in, looks like it will be interesting to check things out in a different setting.

# 18

by

Hummm

5 years ago

Welcome to AD Jazel ... check out our Discord server too https://discord.gg/eJS4HWg

# 19

by

warangel

5 years ago

i want a guıld but game doesnt have this near of my house no players I cant see I m alone :(

# 20

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Hello , Angelio i am swaleha i go to school at day in 8:30am & come back at home 6:15 pm that then night is happen. Then wanna i have few time to play Angeldust. dont go to french. ok?

Post 11–20 of 24

Previous « 1 2 3 » Next