Angeldust Live! #208

in English in Forums

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hey builder, it means I'm streaming today! Catch me in about 9 hours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fws2HfEvbk

# 12

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Thanks everyone for joining the stream yesterday, it was great fun! There were some great suggestions for improvements, here's a quick rundown. Persistent hotbar layout: I think I can add this to Angeldust v2.23, saving the layout per account, per hero so it's flexible. In a future update, the hotbar might store multiple rows of items, the saving/loading system will take that into account. Dropping the dynamic touchscreen 'jump' and 'sprint' buttons: after years of complaints I think I found a good solution. I'll make the button position fixed and you can set their position from the options menu (in v2.23). Wow. Finally. (obi2002:) Reverse the order of friend request and friend online notifications: not easy to do at this time (sorry!). Will look at this again in a later update. Tutorials: coming in a later update. I'll make sure to add the 'flourish to call mount' trick in there.

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2