by

ExcaliburGaming

5 years ago

Just a thought, what if you could revive others

# 2

by

Fierro

5 years ago

That would be a miracle. Sorry, just joking xD I'm not sure if we need this because here death has no much impact. Maybe this can be helpful if death were different, I think. This turns out too philosophical xD

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

I suggested to Firefly (in an email) that for PvP, the only TP action should be in and out ... all other movement in PvP is walk/run ... also I suggested that PvP death should TP you to your house. .. and while I was at it, I suggested the PVP area should be open build... this will give us something to do while we wait for people to show up. also, when you build a fortress, and people come to attack it, if you successfully defend it, you have a change to rebuild before a second wave (because they can't TP right back)

# 4

by

Hummm

5 years ago

and @Fierro.. where have you been?? miss seeing you in game

# 5

by

Fierro

5 years ago

I'm just busy but I'm still alive! :D

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

MAYBE, there can still be "Claimed" lands in PvP, but, the enemy can build on my claimed lands in order to climb over walls, go underground (the original ground,not ground I built), etc., but they can't destroy my creations. I can destroy their ladders, or block their path into my building, etc., because it's on my land, and vice-versa. That way, we can still try to build a work of ark. That's the #1 reason I play... to build. PvP would be secondary for me, but it's something I'd like to have in the game, along with the construction and creativity. I don't like the idea of separate servers. I'd no doubt, quit one and only play the other. IMHO... I believe, being creative with building and having PvP in the same game would increase the number of players exponentially.

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

I had a typo... I said..."That way, we can still try to build a work of ark". I meant to say,"That way, we can still try to build a work of art." ;) Just thought I'd add this for clarification... the main reason I'm hanging onto playing AD is because of the hope that PvP is coming to the game... but, I like the creativity more than the PvP in AD. I just don't know what I will do if it's on separate servers... It all depends if my creations are preserved in the PvP version.

Post 1–7 of 7