Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Can an excessive friends can cause a problem?

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

kkazuto111

5 years ago

Because i really miss out my friends, I do want to see their builds/our builds to make me happy while they are gone so usually i always visit my friends house or worlds but i noticed that my other added friends are gone in my telephone(Dont know what is it(. SO i want to ask if its a problem having an excessive friends because i have 120 plus friend. OR only me doesnt know theres an unfriend feature in the game Sorry for the bad english.

# 2

by

obi-

5 years ago

It only shows the first 91 firends, by their coin, the 91 richest friends. But if one of the friends comes online that isnt shown, they will jump at the top of the list.

# 3

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Gotta, obi2002 tell's correct thanks, obi2002.

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Yes, obi2002 is right on the money! I have tens of thousands of friends and can play without a problem.

# 5

by

kkazuto111

5 years ago

OH thanks i thought they unfriended me i was going to cry thx bro

# 6

by

Hummm

5 years ago

You've discovered the real reason I'm #1 .... j/k

# 7

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

kkazuto111 are you so weak you are crying. Ok now fun over. hummm #1....j/k what is mean by that, sorry i am so small 12 year old 6th standard i dont understand some words meaning.

# 8

by

Gerberd

5 years ago

The telecharger is limited to showing 91 friends it chooses the 91 with the most gold collected total. You can always teleport to the house and world location of these 91 friends. If a friend who doesn't fit into this group of the top 91 logs into the game then they suddenly appear on the telecharger. This person thought that players had unfriended him because he only sees the top 91 on the telecharger unless they're currently in game.

Post 1–8 of 8