Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Idea for Claims

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Maarr

5 years ago

Just a another thought from my last post but was thinking about the whole multiple account thing and issues with building larger projects such as the stripy road. Maybe its been posted but what if like a "guild" that you join, you could join a Project. A Project would have to be approved by the admin/mods. Admin/mods would give said project a said amount claims to use depending on what what was requested and the area (depending on weather there are already claims in the area. More claims could be requested if ran out and would have to be reapproved. Members of that Project could claim as many claims as the project was allotted. Leadership Permission could be setup so that you can prevent trolling and members veering off from the main focus of the project. For example, Project leader sets permission so that only him/her, other project leaders can claim while other members can build everywhere and some can only build in certain claims. The goal of the idea is to veer away from multiple accounts since I feel it takes away from the immersive experience and it's something that is quite time consuming and wasteful. It's also something only hardcore players will ever do. Issues with idea is: 1.Admin will have to moderate < could be solved with mods 2.Projects might be slower to make since they would require approval. Give me your thoughts?

# 2

by

Maarr

5 years ago

Sorry to double post but also to add (this thread doesn't have a edit option) I'm guessing why we have so many blank spots for houses is cause of multiple accounts. It makes cities quite lonely.

# 3

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Hey Maarr, welcome back. Are you enjoying your new, green cloth blocks :-)? Thanks for the ideas, keep 'em coming. Sometimes it takes a long time for them to be fleshed out and implemented, but all suggestions are very welcome.

# 4

by

Swaleha

5 years ago

Hey Firefly what is a Fish weapons.

# 5

by

Maarr

5 years ago

I've not had a chance to use them but I will enjoy them. Need to sit down and work on my hobbit hole. good chance to use the green colors then.

# 6

by

Maarr

5 years ago

I've not had a chance to use them but I will enjoy them. Need to sit down and work on my hobbit hole. good chance to use the green colors then.

# 7

by

wyppie

5 years ago

Nice idea ,but its hard to programm that :(

# 8

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Wow @wyppie, that's an amazing extension to your house. How did you even…

Post 1–8 of 8