by

Hummmster

5 years ago

I'm first... can you spot it?

# 2

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I can spot it :D! Ladies and gentlemen—Hummm is the very first official Angeldust donator. Big round of applause! As of today, three accounts sport the glorious 'gem' donator badge. That badge is currently even rarer than my golden crown, but hopefully we'll have more and more donators in the future. Feel free to inquire about donating if you want. I'm deciding on a good way of enabling donations, but we can always work something out until then.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

5 years ago

Congratulations, Hummm! You can be the first to make a donation to my retirement fund... ;)

# 4

by

Hummm

5 years ago

sure! write cool game that holds my interest 2+ hours a day for ~2 years!

# 5

by

Firefly

5 years ago

This is more and more starting to look like the 'only post here if you got an impressive badge' thread :)

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Moments after Hummm's first-ever donation we now have Alex makarov, Noddrog and konorpwnz sporting the 'donator' badge thanks to a *huge* donation of their time improving the Russian translation. More news on the Russian front soon.

# 7

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

СПАСИБО!

# 8

by

DarkFeader

5 years ago

pls add me badge

# 9

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

@DarkFeader: Are you a game developer? - no Did you help improve any elements? - no have you played since the first versions 1.0 / 2.0? - no Do you have any large-scale construction? - no No reason to give you an badage at the moment.

# 10

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

badge*

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next