Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The guild "The Eye Of Creation" is now open!

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Good news everyone! The server of the guild "The Eye Of Creation" is finished! You are welcome! BUT before that here are the rules: The regulation is not complicated since it is the same almost for all discord servers Spam, Abuse Majs, Insult, Incivility, Pub, NSFW, will be sanctioned Write in the good salons a maximum will avoid you to make you resume It is forbidden to encourage: - To harm one's self - To commit suicide - To drink - Smoking - Mock Sanctions can go from Mute to Ban By the way, you are not Member yet, if you want to become member you have to prove it! Show your talent in #presentation if you want to become Member because do not forget this server is essentially to help Firefly improve the game! Your talent can be design, 3D animation , story (for quest example), etc... If French people account to make their presentation, thanks to type in french. BUT that does not mean that you can communicate in French, it is only for the presentation or the private messages in me. Otherwise it will be necessary to speak in English, do not worry, the badly worded sentences in English will not be serious. If you accept these condition, then enjoy! https://discord.gg/scBVtfC

# 2

by

Angelio

5 years ago

Nobody visit my server? Why?

# 3

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Show off your work to inspire others! You're asking for presentations, so lead by example. Once others see amazing creations, they'll aspire to become as good or even better than that!

# 4

by

Angelio

5 years ago

I'll do my best

# 5

by

StoryHunter

5 years ago

I think I've ever heard of guild, but never really understand what it's for OwO Plus, I just don't feel as comfortable in discord for some reason...

Post 1–5 of 5