Server maintenance

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

5 years ago

I'm planning on doing a major server upgrade on Tuesday, November 27th 2018. Expect the Angeldust game server and website to be down for a few hours while I shuffle around a lot of data. More details to follow in this topic.

# 2

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Not much news or details at the moment, but I'll do my best to upgrade the server tomorrow. Expect a few hours of Angeldust website and game server downtime. Afterwards everything should be back to nominal.

# 3

by

Hummm

5 years ago

target start of maintenance UTC down time?

# 4

by

Firefly

5 years ago

About now. Things will stop working left and right gradually. Until they start working again.

# 5

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Right now, the server disks are being hammered so you might experience a few hiccups in-game.

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Alright, I'm going to do the invasive work now. The game server and website are going down soon. Give me a few hours to get everything back up and running!

# 7

by

Firefly

5 years ago

The website is back up and (hopefully) running :) House images will stream back in later, don't worry about those for now!

# 8

by

Hummm

5 years ago

website back .. for me

# 9

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Also: write here if you encounter problems other than the missing houses. I've tested everything extensively but I could've missed something.

# 10

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

Sure I have that problem now. I don't see my house on the first page, almost all the houses on the second page and all the houses on all subsequent pages.

Post 1–10 of 21

1 2 3 » Next