Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Crash on computer

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

LIL XXARDD

5 years ago

Why going to Angeldust, is it stuck? I decided to reinstall it and download again, but I still have this problem. Now on my computer does not work this game. Can you tell me what to do?

# 2

by

Firefly

5 years ago

It is stuck? Can you describe what is going wrong? Do you see an error message? On which operating system are you playing? Are you using the Steam version? Itch.io? Standalone download? Tell me more :D!

# 3

by

LIL XXARDD

5 years ago

Поэтому я включаю игру и вижу картинку загрузки ландшафта. И все, ничего больше, игра остается в таком положении и вам придется перезагрузить компьютер.

# 4

by

LIL XXARDD

5 years ago

So I turn the game on and see a picture of the landscape loading. And all, nothing more, the game remains in this position and you have to restart the computer.

# 5

by

Firefly

5 years ago

That doesn't make sense :D It's not 1980 anymore where a user application can bring down the entire computer. What operating system do you use? On Windows you can use Ctrl+Alt+Del to get the task manager. Maybe that gives an explanation? On Linux use Ctrl+Alt+F1 to get your console and see if you can debug from there. On macOS you can probably just Alt+Tab or Mission Control / Exposé out of there to diagnose. If your computer is truly locked up, you probably have a hardware problem. Check your GPU and CPU fans for dust and maybe run a memory test.

# 6

by

LIL XXARDD

5 years ago

As it turned out, I ran into a problem called "APPCRASH". I was looking for a solution to the error on the Internet, but nothing helped.

Post 1–6 of 6