The latest sketches of a pirate.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

Mt latest sketches of pirate. I created the first version of the pirate from separate elements of already existing classes, and it looked, let's say, not very. I would like to present my more accurate vision of this class and how it could look in the game. I haven’t taken a pencil for a long time, so I was in a hurry, the sketch was not very good. It is what it is. https://i.imgur.com/kspMLt7.jpg (Full body pirate sketch) I tried to give the pirate a more powerful, threatening and pompous look because of his arsinal. I do not think that if you make a funny fool with a cap on his head and give him a firearm, it will look good. Firearms are power, and they need a characteristic character. And here's old sketch of pirate's face. Later, I refused this concept, because the character looks too weak and old. Suppose it can be a support for the design of future NPCs (merchants, itinerant and others) https://i.imgur.com/tlYQDrG.png (Pirate's face old sketch)

# 2

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

And of course it's a double barrel shotgun. This thing couldn't be not inserted. ,______________________________________ |_________________,----------._ [____] ""-,__ __....-----===== (_(||||||||||||)___________/ "" | `----------' Krogg98[ ))"-, | "" `, _,--....___ | `/ """"

# 3

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

uh ... Something went wrong...

# 4

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/bySTk0k.jpg The last one. Details of my pirate's face.

# 5

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

it seems the sharpness of the sketches after scanning has increased. Zoom out the page (Ctrl + scroll MMB) for a clearer view. Sorry about that...

# 6

by

Firefly

5 years ago

Cool sketches. I wish I could draw like that. The pirate looks and feels pretty familiar. His hairstyle on your old sketch looks a bit like some men in power had in Russia. His clothes, too—kinda militaristic. I'm not sure if I can add him to Angeldust soon, since the game would become 'ARrrrr'-rated :)

# 7

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

Sure, I think that militaristic style is more suitable for this character, and in general this is my favorite clothes style. I think, that's more like spanish or french style then russian. You know, Russia in the interval from the reign of Peter I (17th century) to the 19th century took a lot from European countries, mainly from France. what you mean about 'ARrrrr'-rated? Do you mean a stupid joke (no offense) or an increase in the age rating? Firearms are not always a sign that usually increase the age rating, as an example - you can take the network team game Overwatch, where almost all the characters have firearms, both fantastic and real or similar to real weapons, and, so, the game received an age limit of 12+. If the problem is in character stylization, I don't see any problems either, so let's return to the previous example, where there are a lot of characters who have different scars, which are carried on themselves by numerous arsinal, and anything is allright. I think this character will not increase the age rating.

# 9

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

You know, I never knew abou it...

# 10

by

Alexi M

5 years ago

Anyway, thanks about explanation

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next