Hero battle (PvP) ratings

in English in Forums

Post 31–33 of 33

Previous « 1 2 3 4

# 31

by

obi-

5 years ago

Well I do think getting shot down should give you a penalty, but I guess for consistencys sake it can be like the coins, which never really decrease. Also, if there was a reward for high K/D ratio I would get even higher rewards than Alex: Alex has 2.37 while I have 2.83. Plus if its easier to get a good K/D ratio with a low ammount of nemeses: 10/1 != 100/10 - same ratio, but the latter is much harder to achieve. You would need a system to detect things like that. I would also love to see how the scores changed after the livestream, I have also done some pvp with Pandegiri, Hades and others today.

# 32

by

Firefly

5 years ago

@obi: once the leaderboard rolls out, scores will be updated in near real-time (at most a few seconds delay). I think I will also be able to "easily" add near real-time graphs with player scores (and K/D?) over time. I've seen Hummm do some cool magic with automated graphs and I think we could build on that for PvP score graphs.

# 33

by

obi-

5 years ago

Just wanted to observe the changes. Hummm's graphs are pretty useful, couldnt see having graphs going wrong.

Post 31–33 of 33

Previous « 1 2 3 4