Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Do we have ''clans'' on English community?

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

TZuster

4 years ago

I've noticed a couple of "clans" and groups at the brazilian community where players can reunite and build together while communicating via discord, but, I've a question about this based on English community, Do we have clans, guilds, groups or whatever they call, around here? I didn't see anything related at this forums, or maybe they're hidden?

# 2

by

Hummm

4 years ago

There's (currently) no in-game support for clans, guilds, groups beyond the "friend", which even that is limited to TP, build. I know it's been requested a lot, but so far, is still just a pending request. If you'd like to have them, either encourage FF with a donation, or use out-of-game tools such as Discord to implement them.

# 3

by

obi-

4 years ago

Back when claims were just added and before there were some "clans" / groups of people in the game like The BOS and peacekeepers, and before claims there was a Repair Squad or something like it and others. Most of them dissapeared cuz of various reasons, but I think that now, with the upcoming pvp leaderboard, more discord support(centralized - only one server) and building permissions...we might see more successful clans as 3.0 drops and brings many more people to play the game.

# 4

by

obi-

4 years ago

Before claims people used to mass build in one single area, like the old 512 city, which marks the spot where players first reached lvl 512 and the Sky city which was populated with more than 30 people at one time. There are others citys like these, but these two were the msot known by the english community at the time. These kinds of builds were often destroied by grieffers and rebuilt many times over, but the final end to these gatherings were claims(which at the time cost a lot more; no building permissions).

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

obi2002 has a good history lesson. I also think that the Brazilian 'clan' thing is mostly just *all* of the Brazilian players playing together. Maybe we should just create one big clan and call it Angeldust :P

# 6

by

TZuster

4 years ago

As Hummm mentioned donation, does Firefly has Patreon?

Post 1–6 of 6