little problem

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 33

1 2 3 4 » Next

OP

by

Zephia

4 years ago

well i'm back to AD,and a few days ago, me and Hades found a little problem about friend list, if you add too much friend, some friends you can't see inside your friend list and you really wanna tp to his/her world but can't see his name, this is a trouble when add new friend too. so my idea is make a search bar to find friend for easy, this can make us add more friends and can tp to their place, more happy too, sound good ? FireFly

# 2

by

obi-

4 years ago

An increase from the 91 would be really nice yeah, especially when I can see 669 out of 736 FRs on my add friends telecharger list.

# 3

by

Tailsmancion

4 years ago

yes ... the same thing happens to me too, I can not see my friends when I add others and I had to eliminate some to see them and if I would like more spaces and a friend search engine. very good idea ^^

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Okay, a lot of players have now been asking for this. I'm going to do some market research here. Anyone that plays the game, feel free to hop in here to give some feedback on the following questions: 1. how often do you telecharge to someone's house when they are OFFline? 2. how often do you telecharge to someone's world location when they are ONline? Depending on the answers I might be able to come up with a solution.

# 5

by

obi-

4 years ago

1. Almost never/very rarely 2. Them being ONline or OFFline doesn't affect the rate of tping to their world location. I just tp to someone if I know they have a useful world save.

# 6

by

Moniq

4 years ago

1. Rarely 2. Rarely 3. Very often (I am sure Firefly was going to ask about FL and build rights management :))

# 7

by

roadsterf

4 years ago

1) TP to house? there's nothing to kill there!! I'm pretty sure I ONLY TP to FF's house as common meeting place to complete a friend request, but even then, not very often (better solution: "/fr name", implies a "/block stalker") I also wish for a "/s[end] name message", implies a "/r reply message", might need to allow /s only to friends ... (/s and /r implies both online) 2) TP to WS when they're online: rare to never

# 8

by

Hummm

4 years ago

oops, that was me ... I was logged in to do a FR with an account that doesn't even have FF (shock!)

# 9

by

hades

4 years ago

ssoo, why i need a search bar to find friends, because i have several reasons: first: for example i added 100 friends, when i have free time i can play in AD but no one online, pretty bored (because you know, timezone makes you can with other much) and when you add more friends some friends will lost (like Zeph said). i will find friend's house when that player not online, to see his/her house or his/her world because sometimes i build with others too and check how's his/her building. second: i already tried "play together" mode and i saw 2-3 new players, they sent to me friend requests, i realy want to do that to kill more creatures, it makes me fun too but seems to be that can make some disappear from my friend list, that mean i can't see a friend's world to see his/her building,this problem is really annoying me a lot, hope you like it FF.

# 10

by

Ruan4K

4 years ago

I also go through this problem with the friends list, I always end up adding everyone to play together later, but when I go to claim some land I need another account. as I use all the gold from the fake account to claim land, I use my main account to build, but the tp of the claimed land is saved in the tp world of the fake account, and because the friends list is limited I can not find my account in my friends list after adding it.

Post 1–10 of 33

1 2 3 4 » Next