GG Obi!!

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 11

by

Hummm

4 years ago

protip #17 ... you can not participate in PvP (by staying on the Cyanegry platform) but still be present at the key moment for credit. I suspect FF "frowns" (that may be stronger worded than FF would put it) on doing that, but it was FF that created the observer only platform.

# 12

by

obi-

4 years ago

I suspect it is random chance for it to spawn after every exhuastion. Might have some anti cheat stuff in it tho, or ani-Hummm :P KJ and Moniq, I'm sure if we ever have it spawn again, its gonna be on a livestream... if youre watching the livestream live, like I belive you, Moniq, did this Saturday(when we got it)...you could have just joined the hero battle and stood on top of the landing platoform to get the Obi Wanderer... You dont actually need to do any pvp to get it. As always, you can join the discord server and if one of the members gets it...I'm sure they would announce it on there :) Still, I love that other parts of the game are getting expanded... I dont think anyone should loose incentive to play the game, just because one other part got expanded, and it just happens that the said part doesnt appeal to them Anyway, I love that its named after me, Thank You to anyone who said GG! :) PS: I beleive theres another easter egg in the void, the v3.1 release notes said we had TWO new legendary creatures!

# 13

by

Firefly

4 years ago

My lips are sealed :D!

# 14

by

Moniq

4 years ago

Just stand up on platform to get "kill"... what for? I am not looking for "another animal discovered check" or the gold it gives. I have killed almost all animals myself. I didn't see the last stream yet. Oh and I am not willing to join Discord, I have read its the Terms of Service and I disagree.

# 15

by

obi-

4 years ago

Ah okay, I remember Firefly talking to you on stream.. Maybe that was the stream before..

# 16

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

@Obi... I wasn't able to join the stream last week, and I was late to the one before that. If I was there, I still wouldn't have gone to The Void if I was there last Saturday. I did watch the stream later. Add the creature to the A.D. game and I wouldn't need to waste my time in The Void, standing on some platform. I never said anything about losing the incentive to play "the game". Reread my comment. There are three reasons for me to hunt in A.D... to get more gold, and to try to get all 289 creatures, and to do the Quests. Well, 2 of those reasons are gone because I'm here for A.D., not for The Void. The incentive to hunt is gone altogether for me, once I feel I have enough gold. One of the reasons I do Quests is because I might find one of the 289 creatures I need while doing the Quests. Well, the Quests appear to be done for me, also, because there's no chance for 289. So, that's 2 out of 3 reasons for me not to hunt. I can write a small pamphlet as to why I don't like The Void game... but here is just some of it... 1)I don't use the sorcerer wand to fight. I use the Scout's crossbow 2) I would like to see PvP inside the A.D. game itself... not a separate game with PvP. 3) There is no building in The Void. 4) PvP, in a separate game called The Void, does not mean, A.D. has PvP. 5) Adding a separate game called The Void doesn't mean, A.D. was expanded, either. If it was really expanded, then The Void would still have everything that A.D. has... like building structures, buying building materials, and claiming land. BTW... I'm not a fan of Discord, either. I have enough going on in my life than to add one more chat room to it. The A.D. forums should be good enough to pass along info. Every time I try to do a short comment, I end up not doing it.

# 17

by

Moniq

4 years ago

I saw the stream finally. Well, so not just that the roamer is in Void only but it also gives unique block? So another block I will never have? :( Will there be an unique creature and unique block for us who never did PvP as well? :/

# 18

by

obi-

4 years ago

Okay, was just pointing out what to do if you wanted to get all 289 faster/easier. Just like people join the streams to get the lottery badge, get the high lvl mobs and pvp with more players than usual, they might join to see if the easter egg happens in the void(higher chance cuz of more people pvping). I do understand you cannot make it sometimes tho. As for discord, you dont actually need to ever talk on the discord server, just turn off notifications for everything but the legendary mob announcements, I've done that on my phone and it works like a charm. It would be easy to forget you even have discord installed if you used it only for this. Easter eggs are just one more step towards a better pvp, which you might like...even if you might never enjoy it, many people already do...just like some people dont enjoy the way to grind for gold, or build, some dont like the current pvp. Plus, the pvp we have now is only the 2nd or 3rd version, it was never intended to be thought of as if its finnished. Firefly added it and keeps improoving/expanding on it... It will take a lot of time to add more stuff to pvp, theres a lot of other things that are being worked on at the same time.

# 19

by

obi-

4 years ago

@Moniq: Donest mean youll never have it...You can have it, if you really want it. Dedicate time to joining the streams, or just change the mind about Discord and youll be notified when it happens again. There are many unique blocks that you cant buy with ingame money, like the flags, red/violet lanterns, troll doors, every area material, cheese block and probably even more I dont remember right now. For the donator(and up), specific bonuses...youre a great builder...create a wonder, making you a wonder builder - the highest rank you can really reach as a player.

# 20

by

obi-

4 years ago

The unique blocks I was pointing out were the ones you cant buy NOR get by playing in the void. Unique creatures are also the gold and pink legendaries, which cant be found in the void.

Post 11–20 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next