Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Mounted animals stopped following ..

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

ПсихокантроП

4 years ago

When I arrived, the tamed horse (ostrich, bear) followed, when you get down from it .. Now the horse stays where it’s tears .. Is it possible to restore the previous behavior of the horse? Thanks in advance for the answer .. Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator .. P.S .: in the Russian forum a similar topic ..

# 2

by

obi-

4 years ago

That feature was removed due to it being annoying / inconvinient to some players. Theres no way to restore the previous behaviour.

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Hey @Psychokantrop (trying my best here), you are absolutely correct that once upon a time your creature would automatically follow and that the behavior recently changed. I myself was happy with the auto-follow feature, but many players wanted the creatures to just stand still so they could place them in a stable or corral. I think that role-playing aspect—and having a bit more control over your creature—is more important than auto-following. I like players to have agency. So the best thing you can do (and I do this every live stream) is to use the 'flourish' (2x F on keyboard, right action button on game controller, flourish button on touchscreen) and call your creature after a fight. Then hop on and move on. Maybe I can add back the auto-follow feature (via the website) on a per-player basis in the future, but for now the creatures don't follow anymore.

# 4

by

ПсихокантроП

4 years ago

Thanks for the quick response.. Good luck and success in the future ..

Post 1–4 of 4