Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Mercy Parker Is Back

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Mercy Parker

4 years ago

To Firefly and all my friends old and new. I had taken a hiatus from the world to get my life together. I am coming back tonight EST 10pm! You can visit my world. Looking forward to re connecting and meeting new faces, building new things and adventuring to the top of the universe! -Mercy

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

SERIOUSLY? Wow! Welcome back! I've just finished my livestream and I'm zoning out for the evening. Definitely join Discord to catch up with everyone. It's been such a long time and everything's changed. I don't know where to start. Some familiar faces have been coming back the past weeks, so you'll probably feel right at home again. Again, welcome back! The official Steam release is very close, so stick around for a few weeks to experience some fireworks :D

# 3

by

obi-

4 years ago

OMG HEY MERCY, AWESOME TO SEE YOU COME BACK :) SO MANY THINGS TO TALK ABOUT

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

The best tips I have right now are to join the Discord server where obi and others will very warmly welcome you. Maybe obi will even tour you through the many changes to the game. You can also peruse the Steam release notes to see what's changed over the years. There's a massive list over here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/488440/announcements/

# 5

by

Hummm

4 years ago

Welcome HOME Mercy Parker!!

# 6

by

StoldAD

4 years ago

*Poof* I give this post a +1 Welcome back! *Poof*

# 7

by