Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

CONTROL !

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

DarkFeader

4 years ago

Firefly pls change the control system because i dont play game . takes up the screen of the game. The system in the previous version was good please get the old version and block putting system. now I can't play. i'm playing on the phone

# 2

by

obi-

4 years ago

Turn on minimal button style? Log into the game, then go to the options menu. Right at the top of the menu you have "Button style". Press the left arrow to turn it to minimal. This should make it easier for you.

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

If you do not even play the game I don't see why I should change things just for you :-) Like obi said: enable the minimal button style and use the 'drag' button to reposition the controls until you're comfortable. I know it takes some getting used to compared to the previous version but you'll love it after using it for about five minutes.

# 4

by

DarkFeader

4 years ago

There is no 'dragging' a button on my phone. firefly by the way I'm playing the game :)

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Ah—sounds like you need to update to Angeldust v3.4.1! Get it from your favorite app store or from Itch.io here: https://metagaming.itch.io/angeldust That new update also gives you the 'minimal' button style so you can look through the buttons. It's in the options menu.

Post 1–5 of 5