V3.5 - a excellent idea FIREFLY.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Colombiano

4 years ago

Firefly, I want to contribute something and give my opinion about riding the horse. Tell me what is the use of being mounted on the horse and riding if it has the same speed as when walking without the horse ?. I contribute and I think they add a little more speed to the horse while riding without using the "speed" of the game. What I mean is that the horse has more speed normally and when the "speed" of the character is used then please be even faster please. So it would attract more attention to have a horse and not leave it instead of walking. Do you understand ?, I hope my idea is taken please.

# 2

by

Moniq

4 years ago

Your mount heals you a little in time when you sit on it. Thats the only benefit I see (and flying mounts can fly ofc). I agree that normal mount is not too useful and to be honest, riding a mount is less comfortable than going without it. On mount you are bigger to fit between trees, you loose fly/glide abilities of sorceress/scout and you must keep calling it or it will get lost. Waiting ages for a little heal does not compensate it.

# 3

by

Colombiano

4 years ago

Moniq. I don't understand what you mean and explain, but just tell me, Do you agree with what I said?

# 4

by

Colombiano

4 years ago

having a horse with more speed could reach the places faster.

# 5

by

Hummm

4 years ago

You can sprint more often while on a mount, which translates to moving faster.

# 6

by

Hummm

4 years ago

... and I gotta say... flying on a dragon is worth EVERY penny of your donation. I've paid for > 10 and never regretted a single moment.

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

IMHO, the dragon is the best single addition to the game. In the beginning, I used the dragon for building high off the ground. Now, I use it for almost all my building. And it beats jumping and running up the hills. I paid the donation for my granddaughter and she enjoys riding the dragon when she plays.

# 8

by

Jinxii

4 years ago

the dragon is indeed, very cool. ^_^

# 9

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Hey @Jinxii! Been a long time, nice to see you here :)!

# 10

by

CynicalRubixCube

4 years ago

I kind of agree with Colombiano. Mounts should have a faster base speed than walking. This could be very helpful in raids and travel. Plus the mounts should have different speed or passive abilities for example a horse mount would be the fastest out of all mounts.Bird mounts can heal you faster when you are riding it. A bear mount can increase your attack damage (would be op for the warrior). And of course a Dragon mount will help you fly but you can make it breath fire when you're in battle.

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next