Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The All-Time "You're Exhausted" Leader

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

It's probably too late to do something like this... but to have an all-time "Exhausted" leader board. It would be the leader board that nobody would probably want to be the leader of.

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I actually have a list like this. If more people want it I can share (pieces of) it. Also: I think Moniq commented recently that exhaustion isn't punishing enough. So I just thought: what if exhaustion was a bit more costly for players with many coins? Have it be 100 for starting players, but grow up to 1.000 (or more?) as a percentage of a player's total coin count?

# 3

by

Moniq

4 years ago

I did not, I just say that even if you die in a deadly trap it is only 100 coins, which is easy to get back. It was because someone was afraid that if there will be deadly traps, someone can die... (what a surprise :P) I don't actually want to loose more coins, I mostly die because of AFK. And I stay in game being AFK because the worst that can happen is to loose 100 coins.

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

By popular request come two useless pieces of trivia: 1) KJ, congratulations, you were on top of the "total debt paid" list when Angeldust v3.5 rolled out. 2) In total, players have repaid more than 30,000,000 in debt. Thanks :D!

# 5

by

obi-

4 years ago

Wow! 30M? Thats a lot!

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

Thank you... thank you... thank you.... I don't talk about it much...

# 7

by

IAS AMIR

4 years ago

If anyone exhausted 100 coins are enough. If you want to put more coins after exhausted for me 100 is enough.

Post 1–7 of 7