Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Builder Secret

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

CynicalRubixCube

4 years ago

I don't know if you guys know about this but apparently when you're in a battle with lets say a Horse (sorry Horse). As a Builder, you can upgrade your turrets, heal station, spring, any gadgets by smacking it with a hammer. But it only works for one gadget and you must be in a middle of a battle. Is it a bug or did Firefly just hid a little secret? 😂

# 2

by

obi-

4 years ago

Its true, you can upgrade your devices, even outside of the battle and as many devices as you want, there is no limit. It happens when you get a critical strike with your hammer. Another tip: To increase the devices lifetime, use the hammer. Now sure what the critical strike chance is, but I'd love to know. Would also be cool if the chance increased with player lvl :P

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

While you are hitting your devices you won't do damage to creatures, so choose wisely!

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

I find it wiser to just make more turrets, than to hit on turrets to make them better. And that advice, coming from someone who knows how to die.

# 5

by

Hummm

4 years ago

warrior secret: don't play builder. ;)

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

4 years ago

I don't know the numbers, but I would guess, I died less as a builder because I didn't need to be near the creatures... just keep running away and drop turrets, and when there's a break in the action, I healed myself. I used the Fighter when I first played, and that doesn't help. I'd say, I died a lot more with the Scout than with the Builder.

# 7

by

Doddy

4 years ago

I think i have died the least with builder, played most with sorceress and i would say out of all classes these two i have used the most. Builder works bad if you solo (as in is slow killer), i prefer sorceress but if im with a friend and want them to collect the loot (gold) i go with builder. Its easy to avoid danger placing turrets but its slower to kill your targets that way. Once you get tactics right, the sorceress becomes your best buddy in battle (also when building the airwalk ability can sometimes come in handy)

# 8

by

obi-

4 years ago

> "also when building the airwalk ability can sometimes come in handy" Doddy is so oldschool, uses skywalk for building instead of dragons :P

Post 1–8 of 8