ATTN: Steam release!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

4 years ago

After years of hard work I'm finally releasing Angeldust on Steam on Saturday, December 21st 2019! I will be live streaming before, during and after the exact moment where I press the "release" button. It's going to be a magical moment for all of us. Bookmark, bell, follow, like and stalk the live stream here (starting at 16.30h UTC): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13DPp-gkfdU https://www.twitch.tv/AngeldustLive A few very important things to note: 1.) Angeldust will become a PAID game THIS WEEK. It won't cost a lot, but it will not be free anymore. If you want to play Angeldust for free on any given platform or app store, get it now. Later this week you will be too late! 2.) Everyone's current QUEST COUNT will be marked as "historic". The "current" quest count will reset to 0 for everyone. Both quest counts will be visible on the website. The "historic" quest count acts as a secondary ordering criterium after the "current" quest count. You'll see how it works in practice. So none of your quests are lost, but I want to do a one-time reset of the leaderboard for this big event. This gives all players a fair chance at competing for the top of the leaderboard in the first days after launch. 3.) There's a chance that Angeldust is received well on Steam and brings in many new players. I prepared the Angeldust website and Angeldust game server for a big wave of new players, but there might be technical difficulties next weekend. I will do my very best to combine my live stream with the technical side of things. In all: I would love and appreciate it a lot if all of you managed to be there for the big launch moment. You mean a great deal to me. If yesterday's stream is an indication of what to expect next week, it'll be a phenomenal and delightful community experience. Thanks in advance if you plan to be there! <3

# 2

by

Rob12

4 years ago

Congratulations Firefly! Not sure if I can make it for the live feed though.

# 3

by

Angelio

4 years ago

I'll try my best to be here during all live. Is there anything else special your planning to do besides the steam release?(lottery, Wonder, etc...)

# 4

by

Firefly

4 years ago

On the most recent livestream I showed two wrapped gifts that I will "unbox" during the release stream. These were sent in by space is green. The most special thing is of course that I will push the release button live on the stream! How many times have you experienced something like that, live? I haven't. Yet :P! Also: expect some additional decoration and decorum for this livestream. I'm working on some additional graphics to bigly promote the stream.

# 5

by

obi-

4 years ago

I definetly wouldn't want to miss that! Looking forward to it :)

# 6

by

Firefly

4 years ago

I've been preparing things left and right. Most things are where I want them to be right now. A few others are suboptimal but outside of my control. Don't expect many more changes up to the release tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!

# 7

by

StanIsDaMan

4 years ago

Don't worry Firefly, I'll be there to watch the big moment too. I understand that this is a huge event for you and I wouldn't want to miss out on the big release!

# 8

by

Ruan4K

4 years ago

Prepare the suit of you guys, because this will be a special event

# 9

by

Angelio

4 years ago

I hope it will end up well because right now the game is a game to pay for my Google account

# 10

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

You can count on StanDaMan, Kittens303, and ColtsWalker being there. (unless our Internet services goes down, or we get hit by a bus or something unforeseen. ) Hats off to you for the big event!

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next