Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Help the players!

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

FFDIdi

4 years ago

Good morning all . I offered my help to Franck to help the players in understanding the game and computer problems if necessary. Franck Apperement rejects my help when hundreds of players abandon ANGELDUST because they are lost in the game and the GMs (moderator) give no help and no explanation to the new members that's why most drop this beautiful game. I still hope firefly will think about it and accept my free help to explain to the players. I am almost 54 years old and I have created private servers like wow and am able to upload an identical game if necessary but I prefer to get involved in ANGELDUST created by Mr. Frank Lucas. I therefore ask you all to ask me for help if necessary within the game I would do it with immense pleasure. We have tested ourselves the French and other nations to have help with the moderators of GM game and never nobody to do it and on the forums like. It is in the game that we need help not in the Forum. We are not going to spend all our time on the site. Thanks everyone! FFDIdi.

# 2

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

Most other games do not have a weekly live stream were the dev himself is available to answer questions and help new players. So AD really has a quite active help system as it is, consider: * FireFly himself leads new players and veteran players on quasi-weekly hunts via live stream * There is an active Discord group with a FAQ that is well written and answers most common questions * There are people that answer questions on real-time Discord chat * This forum here on the official web site exists where players help other players and the dev himself also answers posts. I'm seeing heaps of help available as FireFly current has it arranged mate.

# 3

by

Firefly

4 years ago

In my experience I—and the community—do a good job at solving people's problems with either technical issues on their end, or game issues on my end. I've helped countless players in more than the eight officially supported languages to get up and running and they've all been very appreciative of the support I provided. As ColtsWalker mentioned I think my level of service surpasses that of larger companies on a lot of fronts. I'm also open to the idea that my level of service is below that of larger companies on some fronts. You can't call me on a phone line and I don't have a support team standing by 24/7. But in my experience not even GOOG, APPL, MSFT or FB have that kind of service so I don't sweat it too much. I mostly navigate on customer feedback and so far I haven't received any complaints about my level of service from players. There are links to my support offerings in all app stores, the Windows control panel and in the game. If players can't find the support page, their app stores are doing a bad job at disclosing information to their users, but that's outside of my control. I'm don't think anyone other than me has a good view of where Angeldust support stands regarding customer feedback. And as far as I'm concerned, we're doing pretty well. I'm all ears if anyone has better facts than me. Maybe obi- wants to chime in from a Discord point of view?

# 4

by

obi-

4 years ago

Colts already said it pretty well... if you can't find an answer ingame or on the forums... you can join the Discord server, where theres almost always someone online who could help you. In the case that nobody is online or noone can help you, you can check out the FAQ that answers the frequent questions people ask. As for language support...we do have some international members who could help players who can't speak english(Spanish, Brasilian, French, Russian...) I think we cover most big languages. Theres plenty of help, all someone has to do is find it :) I'll bump the Discord server forum post again so new players can see it.

# 5

by

Firefly

4 years ago

For public visibility and transparency: I have just removed a lot of FFDIdi's forum topics and posts because I personally judged them to be spam. About five replies by members have been removed as well since the original topic(s) don't exist anymore. I'll let this topic up for constructive discussion about if/how we can improve Angeldust support.

Post 1–5 of 5