Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Striped Road Proyect. Leyenda's version

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Tailsmancion

4 years ago

well. as a leyenda she could not publish his things and she wanted to do it in discord. I will post her stuff here. ¬_¬ the point is that Legend wants to make a striped road like that of space is green, she wonders if they will help her with that project or they don't want it, if space is in favor of this or not, and will start from level 1 to 512well. as a leyenda she could not publish his things and she wanted to do it in discord. I will post her stuff here. the point is that Legend wants to make a striped road like that of space is green, she wonders if they will help her with that project or they don't want it, if space is in favor of this or not, and will start from level 1 to 512

# 2

by

Firefly

4 years ago

(Either I'm seeing double or you CTRL+V'ed one time too many :D) For a joint building project it's good to poll for interest beforehand. My experience with getting people on board is to lead the pack and do a lot of hard work. Once you have a decent base to work from, people will be more ready to help out. The Striped Road and Streaming City work well because of major groundwork by space is green. It's no hard science, but my experience is that when people want to be a leader, you have to show some major dedication and effort yourself first. I mean, if I had no working game right now, would you all be here to discuss ideas and in-game projects?

# 3

by

ColtsWalker

4 years ago

Leyenda: Completar tu maravilla ciudad Leyenda you need to focus on completing your Wonder Build attempt. You have a good build started. Do not lose focus Leyenda. Complete your city and seek advise from the game wonder builders. I would not worry about making a long road, there are already several.

# 4

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

You can also build cities on my road called "immense highway Leyend" there are two roads one floating and the other normal go east in front of my house in the village I would like that when you could build houses and help make the mega road and I also plan to make houseboats, floating statues above clouds, and a floating city and below, too, you are welcome to that road as long as no one buys land in the middle of the road that even if buying land to follow will be from level 1 to 512 and it may be that from 512 until the road reaches level 1 again. Oh, and also do not destroy the road but take away the construction permit while decorating and improving and building city houses gardens etc. You can also buy land next to the roads or nearby

# 5

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

Escribe tu mensaje aquí.You can also build cities on my road called "immense highway Leyend" there are two roads one floating and the other normal go east in front of my house in the village I would like that when you could build houses and help make the mega road and I also plan to make houseboats, floating statues above clouds, and a floating city and below, too, you are welcome to that road as long as no one buys land in the middle of the road that even if buying land to follow will be from level 1 to 512 and it may be that from 512 until the road reaches level 1 again. Oh, and also do not destroy the road but take away the construction permit while decorating and improving and building city houses gardens etc. You can also buy land next to the roads or nearby

Post 1–5 of 5