Choose your creatures!

in English in Forums

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

I think it's great what you did firefly about keeping animals. It is also a good idea to tell them about when pets get stuck when they get stuck. Also an idea occurred to me that if you create some colored photon blocks, it would be much better and more curious

# 12

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

By the way you could also add that an archer renounces a healing bow to heal and the warrior also but in sword so one does not cost as much in battle

# 13

by

Hummm

4 years ago

A healing arrow?? ... like a pink Cupid bow that shoots purple arrows?? If the scout shoots them straight up, can she self heal?!? ... mmmmmm, nah. If you want all this healing power, perhaps you should just play the Sorceress. :)

# 14

by

Hummm

4 years ago

... right after I get my tar wand! :D

# 15

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

It is true of what you say hummm. And what do you think of the idea of ​​colored photon blocks? I think it would be better if you could change the photon colors

# 16

by

Firefly

4 years ago

Leyenda: the latest update lets the scout heal by sprinting. That should help a little to stay healthy while playing. Loki: smashing baby, yeah :D!

# 17

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

I didn't know! What a good idea also the archer will exercise haha. Only missing is the warrior

# 18

by

Loki_TR

4 years ago

You have to listen carefully to the teacher! The fighter heals itself with every creature killed, whether by you or part of your party. And he has the Lightblade, heals on critical hit. Homework for today: Watch the stream again!

# 19

by

Leyenda

4 years ago

Ah ok, I did not notice that the warrior can also be cured, it seems very good to me

Post 11–19 of 19

Previous « 1 2