The Twelve Kingdoms

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Rob12

3 years ago

I am proud to announce that I have finally finished my wonder "The Twelve Kingdoms" for now, lol. I joke because I will probably add more to it later. So there are now 12 Kingdoms to explore and 11 of them are all in the same location. The other kingdom (Pyramidia) is accessible via a teleporter that is located not far from my wonders start position. There are signposts throughout to guide you down the right road to where you want to explore. To commemorate the completion of my wonder, I have made this map of "The Twelve Kingdoms". I used the game's map and had to zoom out to 31 x 31 to get the whole thing in. Please come and tour my wonder any time by using the Wonder button or if you are my friend, use my World location. Here is the link for my map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r14ffzsvq2viktw/342.jpg?dl=0

# 2

by

Hummm

3 years ago

It would be fun to see a map you piece together from multiple images at a higher zoom... say 5x5 or 7x7

# 3

by

obi-

3 years ago

Woooo! GG Rob, this is a massive build you've been working on for a very long time, must feel amazing to finally finish it! It's been amazing keeping up with the pogress of this build, and I think we definitely need a one and final tour of the newer stuff on stream. The map is quite amazing as well, really shows how giant the place is. If I had a list of wonders, ranked best to worst... The Twelve Kingdoms would for sure be in my top 3. Once again.. Amazing work Rob, finishing such an enormous project is a great achievement, hats off to you! :)

# 4

by

Rob12

3 years ago

Thank you Obi. @ Hummm I was thinking the same thing about piecing together a map. I will see what I can come up with.

# 5

by

Angelio

3 years ago

Congratulation Rob12 !!

# 6

by

Rob12

3 years ago

Thank you too Angelio. [Attention Firefly] I have been working on a much better map and now I can share it with you all. This map uses lots of 7 x 7 maps joined together and is a much better resolution so you can zoom right in for detail. There is also a lot more information on this map. Here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhxej3h4lwyzlgq/Large%20Map%20Marked.png?dl=0

# 7

by

Hummm

3 years ago

nice map Rob12; What happened in ULARU... screenshot at "night"?

# 8

by

Rob12

3 years ago

Thanks, Hummm,is that what it is? Damn I'm still learning things about this game. I did not realize the time of day would influence the map. I will probably fix that up now that I know what the issue is.

# 9

by

obi-

3 years ago

Love the quality of the map, very nice map Rob. Looks like a real map! I can spot a lot of color changes all around it, I also think its influenced by the time of day, not much of an issue tho, still a great map. I wonder if going into cinnematic mode (and having the time set at whenever its brightest) would keep the map the same..? To open the map while in cinnematic you'd use the shortcut "M".

# 10

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@Rob12, obi-: I was just about to suggest using cinematic mode. If you set it to 14.00h and make sure you're away from light sources like lanterns, the map will use full white as a base color everywhere. This way you can make a seamless composite. Other than that, I love the map—an amazing display of the size and complexity of the entire wonder.

Post 1–10 of 25

1 2 3 » Next