A mistake

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

Wow I did not know but because obi put in the forums what I said about Angelio everyone thinks I am a scoundrel PLEASE! I'm not like that I said that because I don't speak English well I use a translator I didn't know what it said, when I'm in the game I can't use the translator because I have to quit the game and I can't copy the translated text in English, that's why I I was saying to put a translator, and to be able to put what was copied from the translator in the game to avoid misunderstandings.

# 2

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

Don't always think backwards, I'm not like that, I'm a good person. Why make those rumors if not

# 3

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I'm not sure what this is about, but I don't think anyone thinks you're a scoundrel. At least, I don't.

# 4

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I think she's taking about obi's meme "help, angelio is hard"

# 5

by

space is green

3 years ago

We like you because you're a scoundrel... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9soBO7_MUV8

# 6

by

Tailsmancion

3 years ago

stop taking that word as a joke. She is bad in English, but she tries to say that the monster is difficult, not a joke em, that is very high-pitched 7w7... you know.

# 7

by

Ruan4K

3 years ago

sometimes it is very HARD to speak English

# 8

by

ColtsWalker

3 years ago

Leyenda: No one thinks you are bad. Obi, Angelio, and the core people on discord like you. You, like the rest of us, get to be part of a joke, meme, or ongoing humor, which only proves you are well liked and accepted into the group. Angelio has taken time to help show you building techniques. Obi and Alexi may seem critical maybe, but they speak the truth and are only trying to help you too. We all like you, Leyenda: please take it as a sign that you like the rest of us are well liked and part of the fun on discord. Make a funny meme about me if you want. Angelio made one that still cracks me up! It is a meme, that is not meant to be 'truth' but just to be funny and we all know that. ! ! ! ! ! Distinction - there are players outside of the core group that are very cruel to Leyenda in the game and have targeted her. I'm seeing evidence (here recently) of at least one individual that is picking on her, not in a fun way but in a cruel way. It saddens me because this fella is someone I like to talk to from time to time and check out his builds. I hope that he decides that targeting Leyenda in a cruel way is not going to serve him well in the long run and could cost him friends and respect. With that being said, LEYENDA.... you have to learn to IGNORE these people and ACCEPT that the world has "haters." Tailsmancion: You can best serve Leyenda _not_ by posting on the forum every time someone is unkind to her, but by helping her learn to ignore them and use the game's privacy features such as the web site interface to remove undesirables from the friends list. It is a good feature I have learned to appreciate as of late. Leyenda: You have enough good friends in the game that you should feel very happy. You're a master hunter, you are on the coin and quest leader boards. Be happy! Ignore the haters. Most people are good. Some bad people exist and unfortunately it is part of life. Maybe learning to ignore them and deal with it here in this game will help prepare you better for what you will face in the real world as an adult when you go to college, join the workforce, get involved in a career. Real life is brutal, computer games can be turned off, but real life is just always on! Constantly posting on the forum when someone is cruel is like calling the police every time the neighbor yells at you. It is a waste of resources and not a measured response. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry alone.

# 9

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

I just wanted to clarify it because some leyenda players told me you are a scoundrel as you dare to say that helps Angelio is hard. I told them that it is a misunderstanding but they still did not believe me so I explained it in the forum that this is not how they think and say. If I am a super leyenda the affectionate and friendly not a scoundrel.

# 10

by

Leyenda

3 years ago

Yes is true coltswalker :) 😊

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next