Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

SSL certificate update

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Another year, another SSL-certificate for the website. I'm looking into automating this process with "Let's Encrypt" (LE). Today and tomorrow you might see some weird notices about the website's encryption while I figure out how to get it working. I've skimmed over LE certificate support and I think most older devices (Windows XP SP3+) can comfortably browse the website.

# 2

by

Firefly

3 years ago

Supposedly this is now being served with a Let's Encrypt certificate. Let me know (post here or e-mail me) if you have problems accessing the Angeldust website from any of your devices.

# 3

by

Hummm

3 years ago

seamless refresh to new cert for me... gg!

# 4

by

Firefly

2 years ago

In big tech news: yesterday one of the Let's Encrypt root certificates—DST Root CA X3—expired which can lead to connection problems when accessing the Angeldust website on older systems. To work around this, add the certificate to your trusted certificates list. You might also need to trust the new root certificate—ISRG Root X1—to be able to connect. Let me know if you have additional connection issues. The Angeldust game client should be unaffected.

# 5

by

obi-

2 years ago

Working seamlessly for me

Post 1–5 of 5