Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

BY GOSSIP

in English in Forums

Post 1–2 of 2

OP

by

Fofocando

3 years ago

By Gossip I would like to comment on what is happening, I am a gossip on duty, as everyone here knows! And I want you to know that I would never post false news here or anywhere else, I am authentic, I have informants everywhere and I know very well what happens there! Haha Taking advantage of my statement I will also leave here a gossip of urgency level, birds told me that GM's are wanting to create a gossip center, they are wanting to bring the same content as mine (FOFOCA) exactly, not satisfied with my content ( since they can't control me) will create gossip content for them, I wish every success in the world, and I hope it works! I love competition. Making the following clear, I am a news center, not all news will always be good or bad, I am gossiping wherever the gossip is, regardless of whether it is good news or not! I will always be here. There is no player who hides something from me.🕵🏽‍♀️🐾 By R.K gossiping Article link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKJ-mtolHLd/?igshid=uzmi94u3257f

# 2

by

obi-

3 years ago

You forgot to structure your post again, somehow all line breaks you have on your insta post got lost :(

Post 1–2 of 2