Lottery Level 2 Feature

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Angelio

3 years ago

Here's a suggestion i made about a Level 2 of the Lottery. I don't expect this to be added. Here you will find more informations about it : http://imgur.com/a/Z8ktZQU

# 2

by

Gargoil

3 years ago

That would actualy be very usefull to go hunting.

# 3

by

Hummm

3 years ago

... or you could make some REAL friends and hunt w/ them.

# 4

by

YokoOnoOkami

3 years ago

Gostei da sugestão.❤️✨

# 5

by

Firefly

3 years ago

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about "spicing up" the lottery at the moment. Letting higher-rank, non-winners enter the lottery is on my todo list so that Hummm can finally boast about having the most badges, too. Other than that, it's adequate for the time being. Paying gold for an in-game NPC assistant is an idea I've been floating in my head for a while now. My pet name for this would be 'mercenaries'. I'm not sure if this concept fits with the game. Like Hummm already indicates I'd rather have people make real friends. But if you can't, you could buy a substitute this way. Thanks for the proposal and ideas, this definitely helps with drafting a way forward. As you've seen with the NPCs new stuff can sometimes override my longer-standing plans.

# 6

by

Angelio

3 years ago

I'm glad that my suggestion helped you.

# 7

by

Hummm

3 years ago

Do I really come across as the boastful type?!? Was it not me that recently suggested you allow everyone that wants to complete every quest to do so? My motivation is freedom... real freedom. Besides, if you opened it, Obi would take that spot.

# 8

by

Firefly

3 years ago

@Hummm: it was meant as a lighthearted joke, but I should've added a :-), so here's another :-)

# 9

by

Hummm

3 years ago

:)

# 10

by

obi-

3 years ago

(:

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next