Show Me Your Build!

in English in Forums

Post 11–18 of 18

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Aoi Blue, :) Okay AliceCimson, awe thank you I add you :)

# 12

by

AliceCrimson

7 years ago

do you like my profile build? its a crimson crescent moon

# 13

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

It's pretty :) Really looks like a crescent moon hah

# 14

by

xXEpicPlayerXx

7 years ago

Mine is a tower parkour :3

# 15

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Haven't been on in over a month and I find this impressive build. Stunning structure Mercy, hoping to see other of your builds. ;) Awesome moon CrimsonAlice, I love that subtle red color. EpicPlayer I can imagine that being fun to climb. xD Nice builds guys, always fun to see these creative builds. I've been working on a castle like fortress for a while now, when I finish it I may post it here if I remember xD.

# 16

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol I will add you so I can try my parkour skills xXEpicPlayerxX lol Zeviz, awe thank you. I thanked you in game but once again fro the forums :) Agreed, always extremely fun to see creative builds lol. You better post it lol! You spent a lot of time and effort :)

# 17

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Thanks to Mercy's recent visit to my live stream I paid more attention to her build video. And managed to see the impressive toilet! *wow* :)!

# 18

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Omg Firefly thanks :) The bathroom scene does go by quickly, but yeah that's what I was referring to with the "one block on the wall, one on the floor" line in stream haha. Will be posting a video of what I've done so far in the new city I'm starting and I'm so excited to revamp things with the furniture update and make a before and after video as well lol :)

Post 11–18 of 18

Previous « 1 2