Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Clan invitation

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Megaking

7 years ago

Hi guys. My city is finished and i waiting you guys and friends to my clan. If you guys want see the city please first send me friend request. Later you guys can see city and if you guys liked city and want join please send me private message.( city have 17 claims and this is medieval RP city)........THANKS FOR READ........

# 2

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

I wannna see the city :)

# 3

by

Megaking

7 years ago

OK

# 4

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I think I've already seen it. I'll gladly help build once I finish my first castle. I'm currently about half done with the front half of it if you saw already. The back half isn't even started, of course.

# 5

by

TheDeathOfMe

7 years ago

What is a clan?

# 6

by

Megaking

7 years ago

clan mean?

# 7

by

obi-

7 years ago

A clan is a way for players to connect and play toghether, have fun and meet new friends! (Correct me if im wrong)

# 8

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

Other times, clans are used like gangs, and they'll fight other clans, as they do in games like Diablo II. If AngelDust ever receives the P v P treatment, and players can kill each other, then a "game of war" can be added to this friendly game. There are some players wanting AngelDust to become P v P. It will definitely add intensity, and a little more realism to the game. Clans can be the bad guys and the anarchists vs the good guys and Christians, for example.

# 9

by

Megaking

7 years ago

Man i dont asked but thanks for replys .

Post 1–9 of 9