Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

New idea for a better hunt experience with friends

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–6 de 6

OP

por

Angelio

hace 1 año

So basacly with the firecamp idea i had a new idea that poped up from my big brain. I think this would be a very nice addition to the game, it would change the way of farming coins and you would need friends to do it. It would also be a cool thing to do when livestream. Anyway enjoy that great peace of art: https://imgur.com/a/cTjVreO

# 2

por

Hummm

hace 1 año

exploit! ... fail.

# 3

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

I think that a 'creature attractor' sounds like the exact opposite of 'hunting' and falls more in the category of 'being hunted' :-) Your idea is an interesting new form of gameplay, turning the current hunting mechanic upside down. I'll let it develop in my head a bit to see how this could work out and benefit Angeldust. Thanks for the excellent graphics!

# 4

por

Angelio

hace 1 año

Thanks, your welcome !

# 5

por

JeremyDarkling

hace 1 año

the very appearance of a fire would be a very cozy addition, contributing to a deeper immersion in the atmosphere of the game and adventure. I am for any additions, this is a very interesting idea, Angelio :D

# 6

por

Angelio

hace 1 año

Thanks I agree that a fire effect as a block would be interresting instead of using lava and smock blocks.

Publicación 1–6 de 6