Definition of a griefer: Johan16

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 20

1 2 » Siguiente

OP

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

So I don't normally like to publicly shame people, but this was a VERY rotten thing for Johan16 to do. Not only did he claim my master piece, he built a steel wall blocking me from entering. Firefly, can you please ban people like this? If you have Johan16 on any list, I suggest you block/ban/de-friend him. http://imgur.com/a/Y5wQk

# 2

por

HashKing

hace 7 años

Man poor you seriously we need an active member of staff to deal with this kind of stuff we've been suffer too much

# 3

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

It's not fun that your build got closed off this way. I've been working hard on the server back end so that I can more flexibly reassign pieces of land in the future. After that change, we can undo the damage. Johan16 has been playing quite a lot so you might be able to befriend him/her and ask for building permissions on their claims. Maybe it was an unintentional bad move.

# 4

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

thanks Firefly ... for the record, Johan16 was never my friend, but rather some random player I've never heard of. Honestly, I don't care about losing access, the impact is mainly on creature spawn on claimed area.... this is my (and several others, as Captn pointed out) hunting spot, and if people claim it, there won't be creatures to hunt. Perhaps, we need a new type of (limited number) "claim" called "blocked" for which the only change is: it prevents others from claiming. this would allow builders (and hunters) to create a buffer zone around their creations. (and the blocker could later release the block and/or claim)

# 5

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

oh, and Rino's won't dig in claimed areas, so any further "expansion" has been blocked. The world is big enough that everyone could "create" their own place like this, so there no reason to grief others.

# 6

por

Gerberd

hace 7 años

The last line is true. I've gone for almost three hours playtime in a straight line; actually circling around through levels 419 and 420. Three hours, I walked and walked and ran and ran I never saw anything. I went to Captin's place and I ran for 1/2 an hour and there was nobody anywhere. I looked. Then I went for another 2 1/2 hours and there was only more empty space. I kinda got bored of that and switched my personal location.

# 7

por

Gerberd

hace 7 años

In fact I have claims out there that I haven't done anything with yet. I don't care who claims around it or what they do with it. He would have been more than welcome.

# 8

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

How's the server changes coming Firefly? ... in the meantime, Liridus joins the griefer list http://imgur.com/0IMIJgD

# 9

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

... Johan16 expands and is joined by Jekka ... Why can't these people go find their own place?!? http://imgur.com/tpUf7IV

# 10

por

Hummm

hace 7 años

Firefly, these guys are expanding ... I spoke with a couple of them. Liridus intends to build a castle ... I asked him to do it somewhere else. He ignored me and continued to expand. If you're really going to remove their claim and restore it, perhaps you should tell them now before they spend a lot of time themselves, Liridus and Jekka are Russian, so it's quite difficult for me to communicate.

Publicación 1–10 de 20

1 2 » Siguiente