Angeldust v3.24

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–20 de 61

Anterior « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Siguiente

# 11

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

To (totally not) answer @Kamikaze Justice's question: the skill rewards you get do indeed depend on the choices you make. What you write gets close, but I don't want to spoil everything to keep some of the mystery in place. Slowly but surely you will start to notice the differences.

# 13

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

Your pictures seem to be private? At least I can't seem to open them—I get a Google sign in prompt.

# 15

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

Thanks KJ—I think those holes are all jumpable. It's not super pretty, but it's necessary to have those holes for photon functionality. I know wireless would be nicer, but these dungeons are ancient and the makers didn't have wireless just yet back then.

# 16

por

Kamikaze Justice

hace 1 año

I noticed, on the last Sanctuary run, that those holes were needed. Oh well.

# 17

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

Just in time for @Kamikaze Justice's dungeon grinding spree I've made it so that the website will show unlocked legendary items equipped on your heroes. This lets everyone enjoy the schadenfreude when someone unlocks the hammer :D (Legendary weapons don't show when setting hero colors. The color code system doesn't support weapons and I don't want people to think their NPCs will get legendary weapons.)

# 18

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

@Kamikaze Justice: You have 50+ dungeons completed, if you switch heroes when completing your next dungeons you can unlock the first ever legendary weapon. Going by your player profile page, you haven't unlocked one yet.

# 19

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

I think @Alexi makarova is our 'winner' with the first legendary weapon, GG! :D

# 20

por

obi-

hace 1 año

first level 5 magic level too, gg alexi

Publicación 11–20 de 61

Anterior « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Siguiente