por

ShinjouChYT

hace 1 año

Btw, this is the 2nd post right here today so, i like yall btw lol

# 2

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but stop making a new forum topic for every single sentence you want to type. You can create a single topic and spam that as full as you want with single sentences until I think it's too much, but I won't let you continue posting like this. Look at the 'forum activity' portion in the sidebar on the right: five out of seven topics there are single-sentence posts by you. That's not the way to communicate :-) So please, curb your enthusiasm or I will make it happen for you :D

# 3

por

ShinjouChYT

hace 1 año

I know i know, im a autustic girl but doesnt ned to worry, firefly-san~

# 4

por

Firefly

hace 1 año

I do worry. You are my guest and I need you to be respectful to my other guests and me. Fifteen minutes after I told you that your behavior of clogging up the forums is rude, you repeat that behavior as if I didn't warn you. Am I not clear enough? Here is me being clear: Stop creating new one-liner forum topics or I will limit your account for a week as a final warning before banning you. I am serious and I am not being cute, oh-so-random or tsundere here. If you feel the need to post one-liners, you can do so in an existing, *single* forum topic. That way you can write away freely while everybody can still use the forums and the website for other discussions. Do you understand?

Publicación 1–4 de 4