Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

[NEW] Tutorial Video

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–7 de 7

OP

por

Scrub Tricks

hace 7 años

https://youtu.be/KJORAoKhCJY I know Firefly said he wanted to make a tutorial video for the game. I really love this game and went ahead and did my best to cover the basics of the game! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. If I didn't cover something let me know and I will make another video to cover it. I do apologize about the sound and video quality. I don't have a very good computer so I did my best for you guys! Add me in game and we can hit some high level areas! Thanks for reading/watching and happy adventures!

# 2

por

Scrub Tricks

hace 7 años

[EDIT] This game DOES include how to add/remove friends! :)

# 3

por

Firefly

hace 7 años

Awesome initiative, thanks so much! However, it looks like the in-game video isn't showing up on my end? You are passionately explaining in-game stuff, but we can't see the game it appears :) Maybe the issue is on my end. I'll check it again soon. Keep up your awesome work!

# 4

por

Scrub Tricks

hace 7 años

Let me look and see if I can fix the issue real fast lol

# 5

por

Desertfish

hace 7 años

Wow, cool! Really appreciate your effort!

# 6

por

Scrub Tricks

hace 7 años

Thank you! I think the video is working now. If you don't want to watch the video or have questions I didn't answer you can always message me and/or add me as a friend.

# 7

por

DivineHolinessjr

hace 7 años

Really useful for the newbies, easy to get into so maybe (this maybe) they should add this to the overview page :P

Publicación 1–7 de 7