Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Leveling

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–7 de 7

OP

por

DatScout

hace 7 años

I was wondering about the leveling in this game. since the beginning i feel like my character has been able to kill low level enemys near spawn a lot easier i don't know if its the weapons or if the damage levels up. also i cant see how people in level 400 etc are able to kill things unless there is some type of leveling because i'm in 100 and i die insanely quickly.

# 2

por

Carnage

hace 7 años

I see what your saying. But normally I have to be in atleast a group of 3 to do any kind of damage in 400 plus

# 3

por

DatScout

hace 7 años

it takes me and my friend quite long to kill some stuff in 100 and i need to keep healing him or else we just die. and it doesn't help that the mages shooting is really hard to aim.

# 4

por

Oxygen

hace 7 años

Yeah, past lvl 100 it's really hard to kill monsters, even with 10 people! Get better weapons from the shop and use good strategy. Be aware of mammoths, and try to sneak by enemies that are temporarily idle until you get near them. :)

# 5

por

yildun

hace 7 años

that makes no sense, I have all the weapons from the shop and I still can hardly kill things in 42.. We need a way to make our weapons stronger, and or armour.

# 6

por

MrEaKing

hace 7 años

There is a level if you search for yourself in players it will say your level. I am at 1.58, Yildun is at 16.91, Oxygen 6.62, Joekyu 5.35, and Carnage is at 6.91. And Damage must level up if you kill the same animal 3 times in a an area you will see that it takes less time to kill the third creature then the first Or I have noticed an increase in damage.

# 7

por

Midori

hace 7 años

That is not level but ammount of your gold, also u deal more dmg to third creature because it is level 1 and u killed level 2 before...

Publicación 1–7 de 7