Avoid religion please

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–16 de 16

Anterior « 1 2

# 11

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@Manu_bacchi: I'm removing all your forum messages and topics. You're more than welcome to continue playing Angeldust, but one more wrong move and we'll say goodbye. For the love of God (intended), seek out professional help or ask your parents for guidance.

# 12

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@Manu: you're now on the bench for a timeout. All your forum threads and posts are gone and you are blocked from accessing the Angeldust website and game server until further notice. Your account and alts are still intact. Please reflect on what you did and follow the rules. I'll counter any continued spamming with appropriate steps like permanently erasing your account(s) and banning you for life. And now we hopefully continue our regular programming.

# 13

por

AD2020

hace 4 años

Firefly, can you delete this topic, please ?

# 14

por

AD2020

hace 4 años

Firefly, can you delete this topic, please ? Sorry for spamming.

# 15

por

Bout de chou

hace 3 años

sorry Firefle lol, but . . .

# 16

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

I've removed some forum topics and posts and timed-out 'Bout de chou' for the time being. To reiterate: the Angeldust forums and Angeldust in general are not a place to elaborately discuss, proclaim or promote any religion. That appears to be a symptom of people ignoring increasingly more social norms and causing trouble. I respect everyone for believing in deities and having faith in higher powers. Angeldust is just not the place to discuss this.

Publicación 11–16 de 16

Anterior « 1 2