App crash

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 19

1 2 » Siguiente

OP

por

Spectrum

hace 5 años

Can I know why my Samsung Galaxy S9 always overheat and crash whenever I play Angeldust? it doesn't always overheat when I play other games such as WOTB and etc unless my phone is exposed to the sun too much

# 2

por

obi-

hace 5 años

Hmmm, I own the exact same phone, but ive never had issues with it overheating when playing angel dust. That may be due to me not playing for extended periods of time. One thing I have noticed that is very inconvenient, is the game closing when you want to look at the pull down menu.

# 3

por

Spectrum

hace 5 años

Seriously? 😂 u owned the exact phone? It's not s9+ Ya i agreed with game closing

# 4

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

Not sure about the crash, but overheating could be a cause. Angeldust kind of tries to use your device's available processing power so it runs smoothly. Maybe I'll have a fix or throttle for this in the future, but for now I'm kind of happy with performance on Android.

# 5

por

Spectrum

hace 5 años

Okaay, thx for your attention 👌🏻😷

# 6

por

Aoi Blue

hace 5 años

Would be nice to have a frame-rate cap for the mobile version. You should be able to select between 30fps and 60fps. If there is a vsync option you could try turning that on. After that, the best way to reduce resource usage is to reduce view distance.

# 7

por

Aoi Blue

hace 5 años

I just remembered something. Most Samsung phones have a power save mode. You can just turn that on while playing the game.

# 8

por

kegan felix

hace 5 años

Bro firefly you gotta fix the crashing every time a notification pops up or I swipe Down to check battery level it kicks u out of game even switching tabs and going back to game kicks u out

# 9

por

kegan felix

hace 5 años

Only issue I found

# 10

por

obi-

hace 5 años

I agree with kegan and I've already talked about this issue.

Publicación 1–10 de 19

1 2 » Siguiente