I have returned

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–10 de 22

1 2 3 » Siguiente

OP

por

Liutenant joseph

hace 5 años

Its been a long time since ive last posted here....even longer when i made my first building....so long that i just opened the pm firefly sent to me for telling me my city is now a wonder.to those who remember me, i wanted to tell you that in th last year ive begun my orientation classes in schools for the final exams wich i will have in 2020 so i dont have any free time. But i coudnt forget you all, what you did for me and all the fun times we had. I wanted to leave a clearer message explaining the other reasons im not around anymore. Hoevr i saw that we have "signs" in game (gg firelfy) and if you visit my wonder (from the far end across the bridge down the stairs leading away from the townal the way to the main tower. The texts cooreate with each other.also there are some hidden or off-the-path signs)you will find out why Signed. The lieutenant

# 2

por

obi-

hace 5 años

You didn't know about your wonder, even tho you were active in the Angeldust discord server until jan. 4. 2019(the date you left)? Plus, when I came back in September 2018, you not long after I returned, went ingame to show me your very same wonder and builds around it. Anyway, WB. :)

# 3

por

Liutenant joseph

hace 5 años

I used to log in like every day. Then just once in a while to check for update and after a whilen just jumping in streams for a short while. I havent logged in the website for 8 months

# 4

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

Hey Joseph! Welcome back buddy! If you feel like, drop by the live stream tomorrow: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fkexxBjMBk8 I'm wrapping up the last things for Angeldust v3.0 now and it'll be out real soon now (yeah I know).

# 5

por

Hummm

hace 5 años

Hey Lt Joe! ... sorry, I'm a low-life silver badge ;) ... I'm OK w. that.

# 6

por

zaljo151727

hace 5 años

Firedfly i cant scroll threw my blocks what is going on?

# 7

por

zaljo151727

hace 5 años

*firefly*

# 8

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@zaljo: nothing should have changed. Did the problem vanish automatically?

# 9

por

Kamikaze Justice

hace 5 años

@zaljo .... Something like that happened to me, 3 or 4 different times. I don't know how it happened. Instead of having the usual weapon, shovel, axe, telecharger, and a few favorite blocks, everything had changed to blocks at the bottom. To quickly change things back to normal, I quit the game and came back.

# 10

por

zaljo151727

hace 5 años

sadly no firefly it still wont let me scroll threw my blocks idk whats going on and exiting the game did a big fat goose egg

Publicación 1–10 de 22

1 2 3 » Siguiente