Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Might of found a bug?

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–7 de 7

OP

por

StoldAD

hace 5 años

I just demolished my house/plot area and when I came back. My tree's all shrunk down to the smallest version of itself and did not fully remove/demolish from the plot/house.

# 2

por

StoldAD

hace 5 años

Here is what it's doing, https://imgur.com/a/6XYBUa5 It has before demolish. Login and shows the Demolish happen and last shows saplings left behind.

# 3

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

That definitely looks like a bug! I'll see if I can replicate it on my testing server, thanks for reporting.

# 4

por

StoldAD

hace 5 años

Alright No problem for reporting it.

# 5

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

I've just tested this out and I can replicate it, I'll investigate some more and report back.

# 6

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

So yes, this is definitely a bug. It will also leave invisible garbage blocks above your house height limit, so it's a pretty serious problem for people who used this feature after placing tall trees. There's two solutions to this: – demolishing your house again after I roll out a fix – manually placing a tree on every block of your house and removing it with the axe I'm working on the fix for Angeldust v3.0 right now. This bug quietly snuck into the game after modifying the axe behavior from removing full trees to chopping incrementally, sorry for not noticing it earlier.

# 7

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

I've fixed this for Angeldust v3.0. For now be careful with the 'demolish house' and get rid of your trees manually before using the function. Or make sure you've got the maximal height level purchased and demolish your house two times. Thanks Stold for reporting!

Publicación 1–7 de 7