por

Gerberd

hace 5 años

I have not left.

# 42

por

Hummm

hace 5 años

Yo G-Man! nice to see you in the forums, now come join us in-game!

# 43

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@Gerberd: did you subtly imply you'd also like to be a steward?

# 44

por

obi-

hace 5 años

Post #25: "I would also like to report a bug: On the website it showsI have 649 FR, but ingame it shows the number 646. I've been seeing this difference for a loooong time, maybe even as early as I had 300 or 400 FR. It used to be off by one, then two and now 3." It's 671 on website and 668 on the telecharger ingame. Just making sure you notice it, ik you have other 3.0 stuff to worry about.

# 45

por

space is green

hace 5 años

Nice humble brag there, obi. Subtly telling everyone how many people want to be your friend :P.

# 46

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@obi: playing hard to get eh :)? I'll investigate what causes this. I'm pretty sure zero other (actually sane) players will run into this issue, but a bug is a bug.

# 47

por

obi-

hace 5 años

Haha maybe space. Yea, I'm sure noone will have this bug, but me. On the other hand, its not like I've done anything to get this many FR, I've done less than everyone...I haven't ignored any FR :) only accepted. Could getting a FR from the website and ingame cause this? Maybe if someone sent a FR and I didn't accept it, and then I sent them a FR and they accepted it, and the website didn't delete the FR?

# 48

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

@obi: I figured it out—everything works as expected for some value of "expected". It turns out the game server is smarter than the website. The in-game friend request count is lower because the game server filters out friend requests for players you're already friends with before sending them over to your client. The website just shows all pending friend requests, even for players that you have already befriended. I see that your first leftover friend request is very old, and you recently got two more. So that's the three missing ones. Do you want me to remove these three stray friend requests? I won't modify any code related to this as the current behavior is intended to make sure all friend requests get through.

# 49

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

And, back on topic: as I explained on the most recent live stream the GM badge icon will be a 'golden person' in the next update. This reuses the icon for the standalone game mode in the golden color of most other badges. It looks more friendly and accentuates the community aspect of the role. I've tested it out and it looks very representative and relevant.

# 50

por

Firefly

hace 5 años

I've already updated the icon on the website for feedback. The support page will list the role as 'GM, Moderator' in the future. Let me know what you all think about this.

Publicación 41–50 de 69

Anterior « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Siguiente