Mute the global chat

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–20 de 23

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente

# 11

por

Moniq

hace 4 años

Incognito? Yes please. And yes, I will probably never turn that option off. I hope it will mute the global chat, because: - it keeps distracting, every time a message appears I need to look if it is for me or not (and I can spend half of time doing this when the conversation on global chat is busy) - if keeps making sounds, it is very important for me to track animals by their sounds and some animals are pretty silent - I don't feel confortable to listen conversation of someone else I am not sure how do you mean it with #2.

# 12

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

Ignore #2 for now. Incognito mode it is, then. @Moniq: in the meantime you might be able to get away with removing the chat sound from your Angeldust/ADPCM folder to enjoy your silence.

# 13

por

Lucy-

hace 4 años

In my opinion it would be nice if you can choose who see you, like the build perms button that you can chat with people you trust by building sth special, and if you decide to help a player whos new in your friendlist by hunting you can stop invisible mode for this player (than maybe in his game it would look like that you loggend in now, and you were not playing before)

# 14

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

Another quick question: does anyone experience the type of disconnect I had on the most recent livestream? Using 'friend chat' and then getting disconnected almost immediately?

# 15

por

obi-

hace 4 años

I havent, nor has anyone told me they have. The DC you got on the stream could have been a coincidence, thats why I asked if you could try using friend chat again to see.

# 16

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

It was the second time it happened on stream and I don't believe in coincidences :D! I debugged this and it turns out it was a bookkeeping error when friends entered the game that weren't your friends when you started playing. So I'm the most likely victim here, because new accounts are auto-added to me without even using friend requests. As soon as one new player made an account and started playing while I was streaming, my friend chat would become broken because they wouldn't be fully seen as my friend, even though they are in my telecharger and I can teleport to them. I programmed very strict checks on everything. The game server would think: Firefly is trying to send a friend chat message to someone who is not fully his friend. Disconnect him, NOW! I've found and fixed the problem, won't happen again once Angeldust v3.2 rolls out.

# 17

por

Hummm

hace 4 años

So they were friends, but friends with drawbacks. (as opposed to friends w/ benefits)

# 18

por

Moniq

hace 4 años

@Firefly I do not use PM/DM much however no troubles. btw: would be cool to select target of my speak by clicking user name in chat log...

# 19

por

obi-

hace 4 años

"Would be cool to select target of my speak by clicking user name in chat log..." YES! Ive been meaning to say this but always forget.

# 20

por

Hummm

hace 4 años

Yes, like that too... but Q for everyone: would that include non-friends? that means if you "break the silence" anyone that "hears" you can now direct chat you... I'm ok w/ that

Publicación 11–20 de 23

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente