Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Rock painting ..

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–9 de 9

OP

por

ПсихокантроП

hace 4 años

Greetings .. There is such a request .. You added numbers - thanks, very convenient .. Can you add directional arrows ?. In the game, there are arrows-doors to the pillar, but I would like the designations on the walls of this type ← ↑ → ↓ Ideally, I would really like the alphabet, at least English, otherwise you won’t write anything normally .. Thanks in advance..

# 2

por

ПсихокантроП

hace 4 años

Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 3

por

Loki_TR

hace 4 años

Hi ПсихокантроП, I also thought about the alphabet, but unfortunately there are people who don't write "welcome". And then it is written for all times what could offend or disturb others. So I think Firefly has given up the alphabet. But I also hope that more and more decals will come ...

# 4

por

Firefly

hace 4 años

Arrows seem like a great addition! Why aren't they in the game already? :-) For letter stickers: I get the appeal. Right now the holo scroll takes on the role of verbal communication, but I can see that it is both too complex and too limited for having visible messages in the game world. I'll think about this.

# 5

por

ПсихокантроП

hace 4 años

Loki_TR, yes, I agree, there will be people who will write something offensive and this is an argument against the alphabet .. But if someone wants to insult, he will insult, no matter how you try to protect yourself .. Firefly, you do everything right - the game is constantly getting better .. Thanks.. Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 6

por

space is green

hace 4 años

Us Pros combine the Tiles (left) and Tiles (right) block to make arrows :P.

# 7

por

ПсихокантроП

hace 3 años

Hello .. I want to raise the topic about arrows .. I'd like to put them by the type of numbers .. Thanks in advance for your reply .. Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

# 8

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

Arrows aren't here yet, unfortunately. Maybe you can use the wolf door as a pointing sign, like the posts outside the village? Or maybe the chalk line decal works for you?

# 9

por

ПсихокантроП

hace 3 años

Yes, that's what I do .. But variety is always better .. Thank you.. Sorry for the bad English, I use Google translator ..

Publicación 1–9 de 9