Mounting Chairs? (Sitting down)

en English en Foros

Publicación 11–20 de 21

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente

# 11

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

I fully understand the desire for more sight and insight, but it adds a lot of overhead, uncertainty and stress to development. I like working on Angeldust, because I have the freedom to take ideas, shape them to match my design vision and present something I'm proud of. There's been many features that took years to shape and distill in my head, and even then I get better ideas and implementations when I start to work on them. Because I never told or promised anyone how a feature is going to work I can end up with the best design that most elegantly fits Angeldust. If I start detailing what to expect, I set an impossibly high bar for myself since I remove all flexibility. Every deviance from the announced feature set will be seen as a letdown. I don't want to live or work that way. Most of you are here because you enjoy what's already there. I do my very best to fit in new features in the same spirit. There's also the side theme of "development pace". Alexi's always bugging me that I work slow, am lazy and don't get anything done. He might be right, but still I feel there's very much more involved in getting an idea from concept to implementation in the game. With eight languages, two visual styles, three input methods, five operating systems, a client, a server and a website—it all adds up to require a substantial minimal amount of effort to add any feature. And there's also the fact that I'm not working on a single feature at any given time. Right now I'd say I have about fifteen high-priority issues I'm working on, spending time daily on about eight of them. I rather do the work than talk about it right now. Don't wanna make Alexi think I'm even lazier :P!

# 12

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Ohh poor firefly they call you lazy but if you work hard to put things in addition it is not as easy as it seems. Hopefully I could also make graphics drawings things to help but I can't because I don't have a computer and I only have a mobile I would like to be able to help firefly a lot, at least I give ideas in the forums and things like that. But I would like to do much more to help 🙁.

# 13

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

My great desire is to help put new things and objects created by my ideas and to be a (GM) and to be able to put new and improved things. I am good at imagining things to put new and improved things. I wish I could give more help 😐

# 14

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

I wish I could also be a developer of the game to help a lot but I can't 😕

# 15

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

Don't worry leyenda; you contributed and caused a fair share of improvements to the game already. Playing and giving feedback is a good way to make sure I can make things better.

# 16

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

If it's true at least something is something 😊

# 17

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

I've spent more time on this. Turns out sitting is a gigantic change to the game with over 200 files modified in the codebase. But our meme-man is having fun: http://downloads.angeldu.st/Sitting-Everywhere.gif

# 19

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

Good idea you can sit down. And it could also be made to lie on the floor or anywhere as if you were sleeping or resting

# 20

por

Angelio

hace 3 años

I notice that in the GIF that the character sit everywhere and not only on the chair. Is it just for the meme and so we can only sit on the chair or will it be possible to sit everywhere? If this is the case then I have 2 questions: Would it be possible to sit on the floor? How could we decide to sit facing north, south, east or west (if it's possible to decide)?

Publicación 11–20 de 21

Anterior « 1 2 3 » Siguiente