New ideas of new blocks

en English en Foros

Publicación 61–65 de 65

Anterior « 1 2 35 6 7

# 61

por

Mayckon Mz

hace 3 años

Que tal um sol Melhor? Um lua melhor? Estrelas melhores? Céu melhor? depois que chover o chão fique molhado por um tempo? que tenha pratos com comidas? Kkkkk Não espero que o ff fassa isso tudo,mais só queria colocar um pouco da minhas ideias aqui! ^ _ ^""

# 62

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

An idea that I came up with a block of coin savings, I put a block of that in my wonders constructions and if a player wants he can give coins to that player the coins he wants. Although I'm not 100% sure if it's a good idea, I think that maybe it's not a bad idea, let's say you earn coins for the wonders that player liked and give coins for that specialized block

# 63

por

Schnider

hace 3 años

@Leyenda I agree with you, I will do a wonderful thing because I am poor, dirty, rejected by everyone, on the sidewalks and I want to earn a lot of money, pure gold

# 64

por

Schnider

hace 3 años

Hello! I was here thinking ... would it be good or a good idea to have an option or maybe a way that when 1 person responds to 2 person's topic, the second person receives a notification?

# 65

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

climate for chaos jungle and terrifying areas, lava rain, seeing in the distance tornadoes with sound for example being able to put it in rajacieno, terror sky that has a dark aspect in those biomes would be better

Publicación 61–65 de 65

Anterior « 1 2 35 6 7