Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Wonder loot

en English en Foros

Publicación 1–6 de 6

OP

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

During yesterday's stream we talked about the new wonder loot. I've just rolled out a small update that fixes wonder loot spawning in water, closely near water edges. This update also prevents conveyor belts from transporting wonder loot, so you actually need to move to pick it up :D As discussed on the stream: let me know here, or elsewhere, if you feel the wonder loot is unfair or unbalanced.

# 2

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

I think the idea is great I have another idea more firefly because not to place 30 coins gold in some stores to be more fun looking at the construction

# 3

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

And I have one more idea for npc because it is that I have noticed that the characters are always the same even if they are in another color or in a frame and I was thinking and why not be able to also add some details in the npc such as wings, hats or accessories something like that to have a little more curiosity towards the npc

# 4

por

fatih+

hace 3 años

Wonder loot go Brrrrrrrrrrrrp

# 5

por

Firefly

hace 3 años

@leyenda: customizing the NPCs even more would be very fun! I already hinted on the livestream that that it costs too much time, effort and money for now. I don't have the budget to have an artist create and animate assets full-time. That aside, I hope the initial amount of NPC customization you can do is a good start. Being able to individually color all parts, give them a name, make 'em ride a creature and set a starting direction is pretty cool I think.

# 6

por

Leyenda

hace 3 años

If true. Go how I would like to make designs but I don't know how to do it because I only have a mobile phone unless there is an app for something like that it could also help a lot🤔

Publicación 1–6 de 6